From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||0.1.5 / 3 January 2014|
ReSolution is a new WormKit module for Worms 2 (version 1.05 and GOG) to change the in-game screen resolution to any value. Its key features are simplicity (don't need to patch the executable) and automatic detection of island and cavern-type landscapes, and is thus preferred over the hardcoded patches.
- Can change resolution to any value using the W2.ini file
- Works flawlessly on open-island maps
- Respects caverns, automatically applying the screen box for resolutions bigger than 1920x856
- Supports island resolutions bigger than 6012x2902
- Does everything in memory without touching your exe
- Compatible only with version 1.05 (multi-version support may be added later); GOG is also supported since it's almost the same file.
- Detect when the water starts flooding in caverns and apply the needed screen size mode. Right now, an offline, sync-breaking fix is applied (can be turned off at a cost of working interface)