From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||188.8.131.52, 12 Feb 2012|
|Language:||Borland Delphi 7|
|License:||rndware Open Source Licence|
ProSnooper is an application that lets you connect to WormNET, chat on the channels, join and host games.
- Join Wormnet and chat.
- Join games hosted on Wormnet.
- Host W:A games.
- Configuration of rank and flag.
- Minimizes to tray; notifies you on highlight and private messages
- Use ProSnooper color codes.
- Change color-scheme of ProSnooper.
- Customizable UI.
- Buddy list.
- Sound notification.
- Displays Wormnet-style flags and ranks.
- /me <message> = Displays an action. Eg. /me is happy. equals * Simon is happy.
- /msg <nick> <message> = Sends a private message to someone. Eg. /msg Simon Hi there!
- /away <message> = Sets you as away. When someone messages you, the message will be sent to them.
- /buddymsg <message> = Sends a message to everyone on your buddylist.
- /quote <command> = Lets you send a raw IRC command to the server.
Do not use the patch as an installer. The patch installation program does not make requires to correctly works ProSnooper changes to the registry. Before applying the patch, install the latest version ProSnooper.
Forks & Changelogs
- Update list of servers is given in a separate thread, thanks to this completely eliminated the program hangs during the update.
- Disable autoscroll added to context menu.
- Fixed detection IP-address without W:A.
- Fixed detection of IP-addresses are not from game.
- With the program installed the sounds of personal messages, and highlight.
- Setting nickname, server, and channel during installation.
- Auto reconnect.
- Display private message in the pop-up message if ProSnooper minimized or inactive.
- Fixed disconnection from WormNET after some time.
- The ability to create private (password-protected) hosts.
- Ability to host on behalf of others.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the program folded after joining to the host.
- Sort players alphabetically.
- Fixed some small bugs.
- The program is minimized after the establishment of a host or a connection to the host.
- Fixed a bug where the game list was not updated after the creation of a host.
- Full support for Cyrillic allowed to use only the letters of the Latin and Russian alphabet and punctuation marks and special characters
- Ranks fix.
- "Close" & "Host" buttons fix.
- Limiting the length of the input message (158 characters).
- Limiting the length of nick.
- Prohibition to send empty messages that caused the error.
Attention! Article or part of the article were translated by machine translation, therefore, may contain inaccuracies. The translation is done with the help of the company "Google" "Google Translate"
BbICEPMAH 19:43, 18 February 2012 (CET)