LeTotalKiller's Scheme Editor
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||1.0.2 - April 30th, 2013|
This is a web scheme editor for the W:A schemes, also compatible with RubberWorm features.
- Create a scheme, of course. The logging system being French only, a password system has been put in place for safe scheme editing. (v0.1.0)
- RubberWorm settings are shown in a separate section, so you don't have to browse on WKB which crate probability you have to edit to have this or that setting enabled. (v0.1.0)
- Upload a scheme, if the user already created a scheme and doesn't want to bother recreating it with the create scheme form. There again, there's a password system. (v0.3.0)
- It is possible to edit a scheme after it has been uploaded or created. As mentioned above, there is a password system to prevent people from editing others' scheme. (v1.0.0)
- A scheme list, so you can download others' creations. (v0.4.0)
- Scheme settings can also be previewed before downloading the scheme. (v0.7.0)
- Ability to attach example replays to a scheme you're uploading to the database, or to an existing scheme in the database. They're then downloadable from the scheme list (after approval if the author decided that he has to approve replays first). (introduced in v0.5.0, improved in v0.6.0)
- Avaliable in English (since v0.1.0, and with minor improvements by Clown in v0.6.0a), French (since v0.1.0) and Dutch (partially since v1.0.2, with a translation by Piki1802, helped by DarkOne and HHC).
This small web application has all features one would expect from a basic scheme editor. However here are features the author would like to add:
- Give this editor a name.
- Scheme Editing.
- Create a scheme based on another scheme.
- The ability to create a scheme that won't be stored on the database.
- Logging System.
- Scheme Ratings and Comments.
- Possibly add some random generation (weapons only/game settings only/crates probabilities/single-setting/all?).
- Possibly implement wkMagic and v3.0 compatibility (the latter already exists when uploading a scheme, but not when creating or editing one).
- For a bigger to-do list, see the issues list on GitHub.
Users are also welcome to:
- Help in finding a name to this scheme editor.
- Suggest a better design to the editor.
- Contribute new translations: if someone wants to contribute one, he should contact LeTotalKiller on #worms, on WormNET, on Team17 forums or on TUS forums (the translation file has already been sent to two people to contribute Spanish and Hungarian translations). He will then send the translation file, unless it can be copy-pasted from GitHub.
- Suggest features.