LeTotalKiller's Scheme Editor
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||0.7.0 - March 13th, 2013|
This is a web scheme editor for the W:A schemes, also compatible with RubberWorm features.
- Create a scheme, of course. The logging system being French only, a password system has been put in place for editing the scheme later. Rubber Worm settings are shown in a separate section, so you don't have to browse on WKB which crate probability you have to edit to have this or that setting enabled. (v0.1.0)
- Upload a scheme, if the user already created a scheme and doesn't want to bother recreating it with the create scheme form. There again, there's a password system. (v0.3.0)
- Ability to attach example replays to a scheme you're uploading to the database, or to an existing scheme in the database. They're then downloadable from the scheme list (after approval if the author decided that he has to approve replays first). (introduced in v0.5.0, improved in v0.6.0)
- A scheme list, so you can download others' creations. (v0.4.0)
- Scheme settings can also be previewed before downloading the scheme. (v0.7.0)
- Avaliable in English (v0.1.0, with improvements by Clown in v0.6.0a) and French (v0.1.0).
This small web application is far from finished, here are some features the author would like to add:
- Give this editor a name.
- Scheme editing. This is the feature the author is currently working on.
- Create a scheme based on another scheme.
- The ability to create a scheme that won't be stored on the database.
- Possibly some random generation (weapons only/game settings only/crates probabilities/single-setting/all?).
Translations are welcome at any time, you can go and view the source code, and then fork it and add your translation. You can also suggest and code some features. (If you don't want to install GitHub only for that, then warn LeTotalKiller on #worms.)