LeTotalKiller's Scheme Editor
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||0.4.3 - November 5th, 2012|
This is a web scheme editor for the W:A schemes, also compatible with RubberWorm features.
- Create a scheme, of course. The logging system being French only, a password system has been put in place for editing the scheme later. Rubber Worm settings are shown in a separate section, so you don't have to browse on WKB which crate probability you have to edit to have this or that setting enabled. (v0.1.0)
- Upload a scheme, if the user already created a scheme and doesn't want to bother recreating it with the create scheme form. There again, there's a password system. (v0.3.0)
- A scheme list, so you can download others' creations. (v0.4.0)
- Avaliable in English (v0.1.0) and French (v0.1.0).
This small web application is far from finished, here are some features the author would like to add:
- Give this editor a name.
- Example replays.
- Scheme editing (it would be nice if the password system had an actual use, yeah!)
- Scheme viewing, in order to let the user know about the scheme settings before downloading it.
- Create a scheme based on another scheme.
- Possibly some random generation (weapons only/game settings only/crates probabilities/single-setting/all?).
Translations are welcome at any time, you can go and view the source code, and then fork it and add your translation. You can also suggest and code some features. (If you don't want to install GitHub only for that, then warn LeTotalKiller on #worms.)