From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 22:19, 15 August 2007 by Byte
- All commands are prefixed with !.
- Use help <command> to get details on a command.
- Parameters in <angular brackets> are required, those in [square brackets] are optional. | means "or" - A|B means "A or B".
- Command use chat is not forwarded on to other players.
- help [command]
- Shows explanatory text like this, silly.
- Starts the game when all players have lit up.
- Closes the game - no more players will be able to join.
- Reopens the game - allows more players to join.
- (aliases: open)
- kick <player name>
- Remove the specified player from the game.
- (aliases: boot)
- version <name>
- Sets the game version to use.
- Valid game versions are:
- * Normal
- * Batty
- * Fast (1.5x speed)
- * Test
- worms [team number] <worm count>
- Sets the number of worms.
- If a team number is not specified, the count is set for all teams.
- colour <team number> <colour>
- Sets a team's ally colour (you only need to specify the first letter).
- Valid colours are:
- * Red
- * Blue
- * Green
- * Yellow
- * Magenta (aliases: Pink)
- * Cyan
- (aliases: color)
- handicap [team number] <+|x|->
- Sets a team's energy handicap.
- If a team number is not specified, the handicap is set for all teams.
- remove <team number>
- Removes a team.
- If a player is being disruptive it will probably be easier to !kick them.