From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 22:14, 15 August 2007 by Byte (→<center>Here be <s>dragons</s> placeholders</center>)
- All commands are prefixed with !.
- Use help <command> to get details on a command.
- Parameters in <angular brackets> are required, those in [square brackets] are optional. | means "or" - A|B means "A or B".
- Command use chat is not forwarded on to other players.
- help [command]
- Shows explanatory text like this, silly.
- Starts the game when all players have lit up.
- Closes the game - no more players will be able to join.
- Reopens the game - allows more players to join.
- (aliases: open)
- kick <player name>
- Remove the specified player from the game.
- (aliases: boot)
- version <name>
- Sets the game version to use.
- Valid game versions are:
- * Normal
- * Batty
- * Fast (1.5x speed)
- * Test