Cheats (Worms 2)
From Worms Knowledge Base
Worms 2 contains a number of type-in cheats. It is really the last Worms game to do so in a significant manner. In general, cheats work only in offline games.
There are three cheats that can be entered in the frontend
- The team name can be set to TEAM17MicroProse (pre-patch) or IAmACompletepoof (post-patch) to give all teams unlimited ammo of every weapon, including super weapons.
- OnDeadlyGround can be entered into the level generator in unpatched games in order to replace all mines with oil drums. In patched games, this becomes a scheme option.
- OSSETT can be entered into the level generator in order to enable the use of Worms 1 landscape themes.
Cheats in game must be typed in lower-case, surrounded by the two asterisks, and backspace hit at the end.
- **redblood** - enable blood mode.
- **backflip** - enable the ability to perform back-flips.
- **highjump** - cause jumps to be extra long/high.
- **godmode** - give worms unlimited health.
- **supershopper** - start a crate shower of secret weapons.
- **sheepheaven** - all crates contain Sheep weapons, Sheep jump out of crates.
- **suicidebomber** - replace the Kamikaze with the Suicide Bomber.
In the Offline Multiplayer screen, if only one human-controlled team is selected, the Start Game button will turn into a Missions button. There are 45 missions in Worms 2: the mission progress isn't stored at all, so every time a mission is completed, the next mission's code has to be remembered so it can be loaded at the next Mission session. Similarly, replaying a previously completed mission or skipping to a particular mission also requires using the appropriate mission code.
The following is a list of all the mission codes. Reading them together tells a little story.