From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||0.1 / 30 October, 2006|
|Download:||Caecilian_alpha.jar (218 KB)|
Caecilian is a program designed to chat in wormnet.
- Choose rank
- Choose flag (not all supported yet)
- Export chat to XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Skin support
- Customizable font and colors
- Localized (English and German at the moment)
- Since i stopped working on it at the moment, there are some features, which do NOT work
- Ignore list
- Renaming feature
- Sending private messages
- No /xxx text (eg /me Hi!)
- none known
Why XHTML Strict? It looks boring.
You can easily write your own style sheet and customize the look of the exported chat. Download a sample at style.css.
To make it work, you need to add the following line to the header of the html file:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />
Caecilian is written in Java and requires the latest Java Runtime Environment to run. You don't need to install Caecilian, it runs from any directory.
Note that it creates a file called "config.txt" upon the first start. Don't have a file called like this in the same directory. It will be overwritten.
Caecilian is open source, but i decided not to included the sources in the download at the moment. If you like to have those, please send me a message.