From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||0.1 / 30 October, 2006|
|Download:||Caecilian_alpha.jar (218 KB)|
Caecilian is a program designed to chat in wormnet.
- Choose rank
- Choose flag (not all supported yet)
- Export chat to XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Skin support
- Customizable font and colors
- Since i stopped working on it at the moment, there are some features, which do NOT work
- Ignore list
- Renaming feature
- Sending private messages
- No /xxx text (eg /me Hi!)
- none known
Caecilian is written in Java and requires the latest Java Runtime Environment to run. You don't need to install Caecilian, it runs from any directory.
Note that it creates a file called "config.txt" upon the first start. Don't have a file called like this in the same directory. It will be overwritten.
Caecilian is open source, but i decided not to included the sources in the download at the moment. If you like to have those, please send me a message.