Another Random Scheme Editor
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Another Random Scheme Generator|
|Latest version:||3rd May, 2008|
|Language:||Visual basic .NET|
Another Random Scheme Editor (ARSE) is a program designed to create randomised schemes. The program was originally designed to create only randomised Hysteria schemes, and was first coded in March 2007, shortly after the creation of the original Hysteria scheme.
Currently the program can only randomise the following settings.
- Weapon ammunition settings (none or infinite)
- Weapon power settings (including non-standard settings)
All other settings conform to the standard Hysteria scheme.
The program supports a few controls:
- Weapons can be forcefully included or excluded
- The probability of any one weapon being included can be adjusted (but not individually)
The program is being redesigned from scratch to support more controls and other schemes. Planned features include:
- settings for minimum & maximum number of weapons
- support for RubberWorm effects